So why should we celebrate children? Children are so amazing. How can we NOT celebrate them?
- Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me” (Mark 10:14).
- Jesus used a child to illustrate the kind of faith that inherits the kingdom of God.
- It was a child who shared his five loaves and two fish with Jesus.Children are a blessing from God, a reward from him (Psalm 127:3).
- Children praised Jesus in the temple (Matt 21:14-16).
- Jesus was a child when he amazed the leaders in the temple.
- David was a child when he stood alone before Goliath.
- Samuel listened to God as a child when few others were listening (I Sam 3).
- God teaches children and infants to praise him and fight spiritual battles (Psalm 2)!
- A child is eight times more likely to receive Christ than is a teen or adult.
- Of all those who become Christians on the mission field each year, almost 80% are under the age of 14.
- God blessed the world by allowing his own Son to enter it as a baby.
We invite you to join us personally or by prayer for our second annual Celebrate KidZ Benefit Dessert on March 26, 2011. The event will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Mesa, Arizona, and there is no charge to attend, as friends of KidZ have covered expenses.
This is a special evening of celebrating God’s work in and through KidZ At Heart International in our mission to reach and teach the 2.2 billion kids in our world who need to know, love and follow Jesus. Over 750 million of those have never even heard the name of Jesus and another 750 million have heard, but have not yet entered into a relationship with him.
For more details or to register for Celebrate KidZ 2011, please visit our website at www.kidZatheart.org or call us at (877) 778-KidZ (5439), ext. 599. To join our prayer team and receive specific prayer requests and prompts, please email us at prayer@kidZatheart.org. We hope you will join us.